Bosch C470 Gold 150mm 6 Hole Abrasive Discs
Customers Also Bought
The Bosch C470 150mm diameter discs are suitable for use on wood, paint, varnish, filler, metal and more. The abrasive particles are semi-friable long lasting aluminium oxide grit. A calcium stearate coating minimises clogging, an especially useful feature when working on a painted surfaces or other materials that tend to clog. These discs give a perfect finish at high speed and are compatible with random orbital sanders from Bosch, Metabo, Milwaukee, DeWALT and others. The hook and loop backing offers rapid sheet changes. You can reattach and reuse part used discs making these discs even more economical. The pre-punched holes allow the use of dust extraction further extending the life of the disc and keeping your workshop cleaner.
Available in a choice of grits from 40-240 in packs of 5 or 50. We recommend using a pad saver with these discs which will ensure the very best attachment to a standard hook and loop as well as micro hook and loop. This ensures longevity of the disc and greater efficiency.
- Designed to give a perfect finish at high speed
- Suitable for use on wood, paint, varnish, filler, metal and more
- Semi-friable aluminium oxide grit a long lasting abrasive
- Calcium stearate coating minimises clogging
- Hook and loop backing offers rapid sheet changes
- Pre-punched holes for efficient dust extraction