Bosch Carbide Grout & Adhesive MACZ 145 MT4 (Starlock Max)
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
The MACZ 145 MT4 StarlockMax blade is a large segment saw blade designed for extra fast, deep cuts in abrasive materials.
The MACZ 145 MT4 is ideal for sawing in epoxy, GRP, CFC, grout, aerated concrete and cement-bonded fibre boards and similar abrasive materials. Its size gives it a very impressive cutting depth of 50mm, with a cutting edge 100mm wide. The laser-fused carbide cutting edge strengthens the blade and ensures you get a long working life. The large surface helps guide the blade as the cut progresses, the result is a precise, straight cut even on large workpieces.
Suitable for use with all Starlock Max oscillating multi-tools including Fein Supercut.
- High quality, large segment saw blade
- Cuts abrasive materials; grout, cement-bonded fibreboard
- Saws; epoxy, GRP, CFC, aerated concrete etc
- Large, wide blade for deep accurate cuts
- 50mm depth of cut, 100mm cutting edge
- Long life; laser fused carbide grit edge
- Suitable for use with Starlock Max multi-tools including Fein Supercut