Bosch Carbide-RIFF Sanding Plate MAVZ 116 RT2 (Starlock Max)
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
Starlock MAVZ 116 RT2 tungsten carbide RIFF is a 116mm delta sanding plate. It is ideal for the removal of adhesive, mortar and epoxy. It has an open coat of 20-grit carbide providing high performance and rapid results and a long working life. The carbide coating offers aggressive material removal without clogging and the delta shape allows it to reach into corners. Ideal when replacing a broken floor tile and you need to remove the old tile adhesive. The MAVZ 116 RT2 blade is ideal for removing both thick layers of paint and varnish as well as mortar and glue residues on wooden materials and composites. It is perfect for sanding applications on epoxy and carbon fibre.
Suitable for use with all Starlock Max oscillating multi-tools including Fein Supercut.
- Perfect for the removal of adhesive, mortar and epoxy
- Long life with carbide grit coating
- Extra large delta shaped plate allows for access into corners
- 20-grit abrasive for rapid stock removal
- Carbide coating to minimise clogging
- Large 116 mm triangular shape is ideal for sanding large areas
- Suitable for use with Starlock Max multi-tools including Fein Supercut