Bosch Dual-Tec Drywall Blade AYZ 53 BPB (Starlock)
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
The Bosch AYZ 53 BPB Starlock, Dual-Tec drywall blade has a unique asymmetrical edge profile. The design greatly helps when making neat square cutouts in plasterboard or chipboard. The blade is ideal for sawing in drywall, chipboard and plywood. The initial plunge cut into the corner is easier to control and thus more precise. The width of the blade offers greater accuracy as it helps guide the blade on the sideways cut. Slots in the blade help reduce vibration, while a slight set, on the teeth reduces the chances of the blade jamming or leaving burn marks. Furthermore, the large surface ensures precise, guided and straight cuts on long workpieces. The width is 53mm and the cutting depth 40mm.
The blade is compatible with tools taking Starlock, Starlock Plus and Starlock Max and multi-tools with OIS fitting.
- High quality Dual-Tec drywall blade
- Cuts plasterboard, chipboard, plywood etc.
- Asymmetric shape for controlled plunge cuts
- Wider blade for more precise straight cuts
- Vibration reducing slots
- Faster and more accurate straight cuts
- Set teeth prevent jamming and burn marks
- Suitable for use all Starlock and OIS fitting multi-tools