Bosch Dual-Tec Drywall/Grout PAYZ 53 MT4 (Starlock Plus)
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
Starlock PAYZ 53 MT4 Dual-Tec saw blade features a unique asymmetric edge. The shape offers greater control when making plunge cuts in highly abrasive materials.
This blade is ideal for sawing in epoxy, GRP, CFC, grout, aerated concrete and cement-bonded fibreboards. The shape also helps to speed up progress when making straight cuts. The laser-fused, carbide grit edge offers a long service. The larger surface area behind the edge is a benefit as when making straight cuts, acting to guide the blade more precisely on long cuts.
Suitable for use with StarlockPlus and Starlock Max oscillating multi-tools.
- High quality Dual-Tec saw blade
- Cuts grout, GRP, cement-bonded fibreboard etc
- Laser-fused carbide grit edge for long life
- Rapid progress when cutting abrasive material
- Asymmetric shape for easier plunge cuts
- Wider blade for more precise straight cuts
- Suitable for use with StarlockPlus and Starlock Max multi-tools