Bosch GCM 12 SDE Mitre Saw & GTA2600 Stand - PACKAGE DEAL
Customers Also Bought
A package of the GCM 12 SDE mitre saw and sturdy GTA 2600 legstand.
The GCM 12 SDE has a massive 120mm by 400mm maximum cutting capacity. The bevel and mitre cutting facility on both sides has indents at common angles. A laser line projects the cut line across your workpiece. Pull-out extensions on both sides of the table support longer workpieces. Dual dust extraction ports help keep the work area clean. Two outstanding features are the variable speed for cutting a wide variety of materials and an SDS nut for easy tool free blade changes.
The GTA 2600 legstand has tool mounting clamps for fast secure connection of the saw to the stand. Adjustable work supports are fitted left and right; these are height adjustable and can be extended to the required length for total work support. The legs have rubber end caps and one has 30mm adjustment for uneven floors; the legs are locked into position in use and can be folded easily for transport. The two tool clamps supplied can be fitted and left attached to the saw when not on the stand or can be mounted to other machines so these can be attached to the stand also.
- Comprises GCM 12 SDE 305mm Slide Mitre Saw and the Bosch GTA 2600 Legstand
- GCM 12 SDE
- Massive cutting capacity of 120mm x 400mm
- Variable speed for cutting a wide variety of materials
- SDS nut for tool free saw blade changes
- Bevel cutting up to 47° on both sides
- Laser line projects cut line across the workpiece
- 3 year warranty available (registration required)
- GTA 2600 Legstand
- Fully adjustable work supports for supporting timber
- Easily folds for transport and storage
- Supplied with 2 tool clamps
- Stand length: supports closed -1,220mm, extended - 2,630mm