Bosch GCM 8 SJL 216mm Slide Mitre Saw & Stand
Customers Also Bought
This package deal comprises a Bosch GCM 8 SJL 216mm slide mitre saw and an Axminster Trade site mitre aw stand.
Bosch GCM 8 SJL 216mm Slide Mitre Saw
With its large cutting capacity and precise cutting, this powerful slide mitre saw is suited to both the professional and home user.
Offering a capacity of 70 x 312mm at 0°, it has one of the largest cutting capacities of any 216mm saw on the market. Bosch ensures that every aspect, from set up to cut, is quick, simple and exact. This saw can crosscut, mitre/bevel or make compound cuts and rebate or groove at a consistent depth. It will also crosscut with a 2° undercut facility. Mitre angles are easily set from front locking arm. The embossed stainless steel scale has indents for quick setting of common angles. Bevel setting uses a side lock lever with a quick turret stop for common 22.5°, 33.9° and 45° angles. A sharp and clear laser, projects the cut line.
The braked soft start motor ensures a smooth, consistent power while dust extraction is designed from two points, one of which travels with the sliding head to maximise waste collected via your extractor. The table has integrated side fences that pull out to aid work support. Supplied with 48T TCT blade.
230V = 1,600W
110V = 1,250W
Axminster Trade Site Mitre Saw Stand
The Axminster Trade site mitre saw stand has rapid clamp tool mounts, allowing fast, easy and secure mounting of all brands of mitre saws, chop saws and most benchtop tools. Both material support rollers, feature flip-up stops for repeat cutting to length. The quick release legs make setting-up fast and taking down easy. The legs are telescopic to allow height adjustment or to be set properly on uneven ground on site. The non-marring feet will not scratch or mark floors. 200mm diameter rubber wheels easily deal with rough ground and kerbs. The stand folds for transportation making it perfect for use from the van or in a small workshop.
- Bosch GCM 8 SJL 216mm Slide Mitre Saw
- Large cutting capacity with precision laser (70 x 312mm)
- Rebate and groove depth stop
- Mitre set from front scale, quick set indents and front locking
- Bevel set and locked via side lock lever, common angle turret stop
- Braked 1,600W soft start motor
- 2-point dust extraction outlet for greater efficiency
- Top carry handle for easy transport
- Supplied with 48T TCT blade
- 3 year warranty available (registration required)
- Axminster Trade Site Mitre Saw Stand
- Universal mitre saw stand for site or workshop use
- Made from welded steel tube, powder coated for long life
- Folding, telescopic legs for height adjustment
- Twin support rollers with flip-up stops for repeat cuts
- Large rubber wheels and grab handle give easy mobility, no need to carry
- Twin quick clamping mounts can stay attached to the mitre saw