Bosch GKT 55 GCE Plunge Saw
Customers Also Viewed
This plunge saw is all about fast and easy cutting with precision and accuracy, especially when used in conjunction with a Guide Rail. Cut panels to size, doors to length and trim kitchen worktops. Plunge into the work for cut-outs like sinks, you can use with the rail or without, setting the saw depth with a clever indicator - so no guessing. The powerful motor has constant electronics and variable speed ensuring a clean, even cut. A single pivot point for the blade makes sure bevel cuts can be set. Bevelling to -1°, a slight undercut can be made and to +47° on the front scale. Cutting 29mm from a wall or upright. Blades can be easily changed with the quick lock mechanism. Highly effective dust extraction ensures that almost 90% can be collected by a dust extractor. The GKT 55 is compatible with Bosch and Mafell guide rails. The saw is supplied in an L-BOXX 374 storage case and inlay.
- Max depth of cut at 90° 57mm and at 45° 42mm
- Clear scales, bevel cuts -1° to +47°
- Effective dust extraction when used with extractor
- Fitted with Bosch Precision 48T, noise damping saw blade
- Supplied complete with L-BOXX 374 storage case and inlay for the saw