Bosch GTS 10 J 254mm Table Saw
Customers Also Bought
High performance, compact and powerful soft start 254mm table saw designed for trade and home users, in the workshop and on site, fitted with an all steel lightweight base for durability. Impressive range of features and cut with a cleverly designed extending table with calibrated scales, cutting up to 460mm width, precise Squarelock™ rip fence and mitre fence, 1,800W motor with soft start and overload protection. Blade tilt range 47°-0°-2° with quick adjustment, height adjusted with a front hand wheel. There is on-board storage for the cable and other accessories so you have everything to hand. Integrated handles on the machine base frame make it easy to transport and store. Supplied with 24T tungsten tipped saw blade, mitre fence, push stick and 60-40mm dust adaptor.
- High performance, precise and compact with many features
- 1,800W motor with soft start and overload protection
- Durable, all steel lightweight base with built-in handles
- 47°-0-2° blade tilt (depth 79mm at 90°, 56mm at 45°)
- Precise Squarelock™ rip fence, clear calibrations and quick set-up
- Storage areas for cable and fences etc.
- Supplied with TCT saw blade, mitre fence and service tools
- 3 year warranty available (registration required)
Registration required within four weeks of purchase
This applies to all professional blue power tools and measuring instruments from Bosch. The warranty excludes high-frequency tools, production cordless screwdrivers and pneumatic tools, supplied accessories, battery packs and chargers.
For warranty issues outside of the UK; Please refer to the warranty in the home country and if a tool has to be returned to UK please be aware that all postage costs would need to be arranged and paid by the customer.