Bosch GTS 10 XC 254mm Table Saw
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
Large cut capacity with high precision, constant electronics and extreme power make this 254mm saw a winner. The integrated slide carriage, table widener and table extension enable expansion for workpieces in a variety of sizes. Large support surfaces ensure safe and comfortable sawing. The 2,100W motor has a brake, soft start, overload protection and constant speed for whatever material you are cutting. Expanding worktop gives up to 635mm width and at 90° 79mm depth. The rip fence is fitted with the Bosch self-aligning Squarelock™ for precision every time and the integrated sliding table with mitre fence will handle work up to 350mm. There is on-board storage for cables, blades and other accessories, so you have everything to hand. Integrated handles on the machine table top allow for easy transport. Supplied with 24T tungsten tipped saw blade, mitre fence, push stick and dust adaptor.
- Precise multi-functional 254mm saw with many features
- 2,100W, soft start, constant electronics, overload protection
- Integrated sliding table and expanding table top
- Max cut width 635mm, depth 79mm, sliding table 350mm
- 47°-0-1° blade tilt (depth 79mm at 90°, 56mm at 45°)
- Precise Squarelock™ rip fence, clear calibrations and quick set-up
- Storage areas for cable, spare blades and fences etc.
- Supplied with 24T TCT saw blade, mitre fence and push stick
- 3 year warranty available (registration required)
This applies to all professional blue power tools and measuring instruments from Bosch. The warranty excludes high-frequency tools, production cordless screwdrivers and pneumatic tools, supplied accessories, battery packs and chargers.