Bosch HM-RIFF Plunge Saw Blade (Starlock Fitting)
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
Suitable for rasping and filing very abrasive materials such as grout, mortar, fibreglass. The high quality carbide grit edge has a long life. Blade is 32mm in width, 2mm thick, with a rounded edge for precise jolt free plunging.
Suitable for Bosch, Makita and Fein (10mm) Multi Tools and others using the Oscillating Interface System (OIS™) or Starlock fitting which ensures a secure fit with maximum power transfer.
- Rasp and file very abrasive materials; grout, motar, fibreglass etc
- Carbide abrasive cutting edge
- 32mm width, 2mm thick
- Rounded edge for precise jolt free plunging
- Suitable for cleaning narrow seams such as grout removal
- Starlock fitting for maximum power transfer