Bosch Impact Control Screwdriver Bits PZ2 65mm (8)
Customers Also Viewed
Frequently Bought Together
These Bosch Impact Control double ended bits are as tough as it gets. The bits are fully impact rated and suitable for use in high torque impact drivers. They will last up to ten-times the longer than standard impact bits.
The bits are S2 Modified Steel with an extended torsion zone, which absorbs peaks in torque, greatly reducing breakage.
This set of eight bits comes in a Bosch Pick and Click system holder, which keeps the bits secure when not in use. The holder can be used alone or easily clicked into the Bosch Pick and Click Cases M or L for replacement or replenishment.
This set comprises eight double ended, 65mm long Pz2 bits with 1/4" hex shanks.
- Double ended, impact bits
- 8 x 65mm long Pz2, 1/4" hex bits
- 10 times life of standard impact bits
- Suitable for use in high torque impact drivers
- Specially heat treated torson zone
- Supplied in Pick and Click system holder