Bosch M480 Net Abrasive 150mm Discs Bonus Pack
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
The great value bonus pack of Bosch M480 comprises 5 of each of the following 150mm discs: 80g, 120g and 180g plus 2 x 150mm multi-hole interface discs.
The interface disc helps the long lasting abrasive last even longer and minimises heat build-up on the machines hook and loop pad. M480 is a high performance abrasive with hook and loop backing, it will fit random orbit sanders of any brand fitted with a suitable backing pad.
The open net structure of the backing has many advantages over traditional paper. Dust extraction is far more effective and the abrasive far less prone to clogging. The backing is far more durable than paper, allowing you to re-use discs, ensuring you get the full use out of each one. The long lasting aluminium oxide abrasive grit produces good results on wood, paint, varnish etc.
- Bonus pack: 5 each of 80g, 120g and 180g discs
- Includes 2 x 150mm multi-hole interface discs
- Open net structure for efficient dust extraction
- Clogging is minimised, abrasive is more effective
- Hook and loop fastening system
- Abrasive lasts longer, discs can be reused
- M480 abrasive is more durable than traditional paper backed
- Suitable for the sanding of wood, paints, varnish etc