Bosch POF 1200 AE Router (1/4")
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
This Bosch router has a powerful 1,200W variable speed motor. The balanced design and well positioned handles means it is easy to control, giving smooth clean routing. Use it free hand, with the side fence or mounted in a table. Speed is controlled via a dial speed selector, the maximum cutter plunge is 55mm and a turret with variable depths allow you to locate the depth stop bar for cutter height; the depth can also be locked with a large red lever. Fitted with a spindle lock for easy cutter change. Please note the router is not fitted with a lock-on switch.
Supplied with a side fence, 17mm template guide, bearing follower, centring pin, 6mm, 8mm and 1/4"(6.35mm) collets and 8mm straight cutter and dust extraction adaptor.
- Power router for profiling, grooving, jointing and rebating work
- Variable speed 1,200W motor
- Well balanced and easy to handle
- Height adjustable turret
- Smooth plunge action, 55mm max plunge
- Spindle lock for easy cutter change
- Supplied with side fence, bearing follower
- Centring pin for circles, dust extraction adaptor
- 1/4", 6 & 8mm collets and nuts also 8mm straight cutter
- Bosch DIY 3 year warranty available (registration required)