Bosch Quigo Plus Cross Line Laser with Tripod
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
The Quigo Plus Cross Line Laser projects a highly visible laser cross-line, perfectly level and plumb onto a wall within seconds. This ingenious device is a compact 65mm cube. It is self-levelling; a light on the top of the cube stops flashing when alignment has been achieved. The on-off switch/lens cover combination works well and when closed locks the self-levelling pendulum in place to prevent damage. The range of up to 7m makes it perfect for tiling, wallpapering, putting up shelves, dado or curtain rails, hanging pictures etc. The beauty of the Quigo is that you are not restricted to a specific length as you are with a spirit level. It is also effortless; not having to hold a spirit level, leaves both hands free. The body features a 1/4" thread for mounting onto a tripod.
Supplied with a stable 1.1m aluminium tripod with a working height of 550mm to 1,570mm. Includes 2 x AAA batteries and 2 year Bosch warranty.
- Projects precise horizontal and vertical laser lines
- Self-levelling, always perfectly level and plumb
- Ideal for all levelling jobs around the home
- Lines visible up to 7m
- Easy one switch operation
- Compact and lightweight design, 65mm cube, 270g
- Ensures an accuracy of +/- 0.8 mm/m
- 1/4" thread for tripod mounting
- Comes with sturdy tripod 550mm to 1,570mm range
- 2 x AAA batteries included
- Bosch 2 Year Warranty