Bosch S 1125 VFR BIM Pallet Repair Sabre Saw Blades
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
The S 1125 VFR bi-metal blade is ideal for repairing pallets. Designed to cope with the likely conditions found in this type of work, this blade can withstand some serious action.
An HSS strip welded to a tough carbon steel back results in a shatterproof blade. This combined with a thicker cross section produces a blade with a long working life. The S 1125 VFR features Vario-Tooth profile, which significantly reduces vibrations for smoother cutting action. The Vario-Tooth tooth pitch (1.8 mm to 2.6 mm) easily cuts through soft nails and fastenings in pallet constructions. The reverse tip reduces the risk of jamming. This sabre saw blade has a cutting capacity of up to 165 mm.
- Bi-metal blade designed for repairing pallets
- Easily cuts through soft nails and fastenings
- HSS strip welded to tough carbon steel back
- Thick, shatterproof blade with long working life
- Vario-Tooth tooth pitch reduces vibration
- Reverse tip reduces the risk of jamming