Bosch S 1750 RD Diamond Sabre Saw Blade
Customers Also Bought
Bosch’s S 1750 RD blade is a unique solution, designed to cut cement coated cast iron pipe with a sabre saw. This type of pipe resists cutting with carbide but the 50-grit diamond coated edge of the S 1750 RD deals with pipes up to 200mm diameter with little effort.
Welding the fine diamond 50-grit coating onto the blade body ensures the blade has an extra-long working life. A thick 1.25mm blade body means that even at 250mm long the blade remains stable and rigid. For pipe fitters, pipe layers, general construction, demolition workers and sanitary installers.
- Unique solution for cutting cement coated cast iron pipe
- 50-grit diamond coated edge
- Cuts pipes up to 200mm diameter with little effort
- Diamond coating welded onto blade edge for extra-long life
- 1.25mm thickness ensures blade remains stable and rigid