Bosch TC Coated Finger Shaped Blade AVZ32RT10 (Starlock)
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
This finger-shaped carbide blade has a coating of 100 grit tungsten carbide particles. The unique shape of the blade, allows you to get into those tricky corners and narrow spots that normal sanding methods can’t reach. It allows access into tight gaps in decking and shutters or sanding wooden flooring around and behind heating pipes.
The slim 1mm thickness gives you easy access into very narrow spaces and hard to reach places. The blade is suitable wood, wood-plastic composite, epoxy and other similar materials. The carbide grit ensures high wear resistance and guarantees a particularly long service life. This blade will fit machines that take Starlock, Starlock Plus and Starlock Max accessories. 32mm wide x 50mm long.
- Slim finger shape for easy access
- 100g carbide coating for sanding in tight spots
- Effective on wood, composites, epoxy etc
- Long service life
- Fits multi-tools able to take Starlock, Starlock Plus, Starlock Max
- 32mm wide x 50mm long x 1mm thick