Bosch UniversalHedgePole 18 Hedge Cutter 18V
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
If you have a tall hedge, the safest way to trim the top is from the ground. Why climb ladders when you can do the job with both feet planted firmly on the ground?
The UniversalHedgePole 18 (yes, it is all one word) features a telescopic pole, adjustable from 2.1 to 2.6m (6'10"– 8'6"). The head pivots in 10 preset angles between +75° and -60°, providing easy adjustment to the most comfortable position, whether you are cutting the face or the top of the hedge. A blade tip protector lets you cut along walls and paths without fear of damage.
The ergonomic, well-balanced and lightweight design reduces strain on arms and shoulders when working; this is further enhanced with the inclusion of a shoulder strap. An Anti-Blocking system prevents jamming when cutting difficult branches. Syneon Chip provides intelligent energy control offering powerful and continuous cutting performance.
- Easy to use, ergonomic, easy to manoeuvre
- Well-balanced and lightweight design
- Keep both feet firmly on the ground, Reaches up to 2.6m
- 10 pre-set cutting angles offering 135° range
- Perfect powerful performance
- Blade length of 430mm, cuts branches up to 16mm thick