Bow GuidePRO Bandsaw Feed Guide
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
Makes re-sawing safer, easier and a whole lot more accurate. The GuidePRO is a unique bandsaw accessory; it applies even and constant pressure over the full height of a tall workpiece.
Standard featherboards fail to provide adequate support near the top of a workpiece. The temptation to apply pressure by hand is not ideal and particularly dangerous when approaching the end of the cut.
GuidePRO is comprised of three parts: a large moulded handle, a 150mm tall silicone rubber feather and a detachable metal base. It is simplicity itself to set up.
The base has a handy scale and its square ends provide a quick reference for making sure the fence is square to the saw table.
GuidePRO fits into the mitre slot between 50 to 200mm from the blade (it comes with 3 mitre cams to fit various mitre slots; 19mm, 5/8" and 15mm. The device attaches to your bandsaw’s mitre slot with a cam-style lock on the base. With the cam inserted in the mitre slot, a twist secures the jig. Slide the handle and feather over against a workpiece; pressing the thumb lever locks GuidePRO into place and sets the amount of pressure.
The flexible feather dampens vibration and provides consistent even pressure over the full height Installed and locked about 6mm in front of the blade, GuidePRO provides all the necessary force against the fence, leaving both hands to feed the wood into the blade.
- Makes re-sawing safer, easier and more accurate
- Silicone feather dampens vibration for clean cut
- 150mm tall feather applies even pressure over full height
- Flexible feather accommodates variations in workpiece
- Detachable base aids in bandsaw setup
- Comfortable, ergonomic grip
- Leaves hands free for smoother feed rate
- Optional 100mm extension to offer 250mm of coverage