Bow PushPRO Push Stick
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
The PushPRO uses the same high density EVA foam on its tip that BOW use in their FeatherPRO featherboards and GuidePRO. In this case the EVA offers several advantages over traditional hard materials. The EVA foam is firm but is able to fit slightly to the object and better maintain contact at a slight angle. The tip helps dampen vibration aiding a cleaner cut and, best of all, it will not damage an expensive cutter through accidental contact. The tips are reversible and replaceable.
The PushPRO is approximately 460mm long, with a comfortably shaped ergonomic grip.
- High density EVA foam tip will not damage an expensive cutter
- Tips are reversible and replaceable
- Firm EVA foam fits to shape
- Maintains good contact even at a slight angle
- Tip helps dampen vibration aiding a cleaner cut
- Approximately 460mm long
- Comfortable ergonomic grip for excellent control