Bridge City MMS-1 Mini Mitre Square
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
The MMS-1 Mini Mitre Square is a small 50mm x 50mm square, precisely machined from anodised aluminium. It will never rust and the design makes it highly unlikely it will ever go out of true.
It allows the precise marking and checking of 45° and 90° angles. It is ideal for checking squareness between the blade and table of scroll saws for example and similar confined spaces. A steel foot attaches to the square using integral rare earth magnets. This allows you to register the square against an edge for marking mitres.
The MMS-1 is a simple, precise, small device and a joy to use.
- 50 x 50mm, precisely machined anodised aluminium
- Designed to stay permanently true
- Allows precise marking and checking of 45° and 90°
- Ideal for checking squareness in confined spaces
- Steel foot attached with integral rare earth magnets