Button Fix Type 1 Bonded & Button For Countersink Wood Screw
Customers Also Bought
The Button Fix Type 1 Bonded is for applications where screw-fixing to the panel is not possible and bonding is the preferred option. The Type 1 Bonded are easy to fit and very effective for attaching panels, signs, fascias, bulletin boards etc without any obvious or external fixing. The Fix is ultra tough ABS moulding. This simple system engages with a straight downwards push for a secure and secret panel fixing.
The Button Fix Type 1 Bonded is 60mm square 8mm thick; fixed using a suitable adhesive or a self-adhesive Fix Pad Type 1 (available separately). The buttons require a single 5mm countersunk woodscrew. Using the router jig to cut a recess for the Type 1 Bonded reduces the spacing off the wall to a mere 3mm.
Supplied in packs of 12 or 100.
- Award winning, secret fixing for panels, signs, notice boards
- Pack of 12 or 100 Button Fix Type 1 Bonded with buttons
- Easy to fit, use suitable adhesive or self-adhesive pads
- Excellent solution great time saver
- No external visible means of fixing
- Buttons require 5mm countersunk woodscrew