Button Fix Type 1 Flush Fit & Button For Countersink Wood Screw
Customers Also Bought
The Button Fix Type 1 Flush is a glass-reinforced nylon moulding. The design is perfect for situations where panel-to-panel contact is necessary with no gap between the panel and wall. The Type 1 Flush fits into a simple oval rebate, best cut using the Button Fix Router jig and router. If fitting into the edge, the panel must be a minimum of 28mm thick. If fitting on the face, the panel's minimum thickness must be 18mm. The buttons require a single 5mm countersunk woodscrew.
Supplied in packs of 12 or 100.
- Award winning, secret fixing for panels, signs, notice boards
- Button Fix Type 1 Flush fits into recess
- Allows panel-to-panel contact with no gap
- Excellent solution no external visible means of fixing
- Buttons require 5mm countersunk woodscrew
- Supplied in pack of 12 or 100