Crown Cryo M42 Square End Scraper
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
Often overlooked or underestimated scrapers are capable of producing a smooth quality finish. A square end scraper has multiple uses and can give superb results when fine-tuning a convex surface or shear scraping the outside of a bowl.
Turning tools made with cryogenically treated M42 cobalt HSS will give you a lifetime of good service and by their very nature ensure you spend more time at the lathe and less time at the sharpening station. The M42 steel gives you a tool with unrivalled edge retention and the ultimate tool life. M42 is a premium, high-speed steel alloy with molybdenum and 8% cobalt. One of its most significant properties is high wear resistance even on tough and abrasive timbers. The cutting edges on tools made from M42 high-speed steel stay sharp and hard even after prolonged hard usage.
- For controlled refining of convex surfaces
- 19mm wide blade with well shaped ash handle
- Made from M42 premium, high-speed steel
- Cobalt content ensures high wear resistance
- Tools stay sharp and hard even in heavy-duty applications
- Cryogenically treated blades for outstanding results
- Spend more time turning, less time sharpening