DeWALT DCD996X1 FLEXVOLT Combi Drill 54V (9.0Ah)
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
The DeWALT DCD996 XR combi drill has a 3-speed all metal gearbox for longer tool life and a greater range of applications. The DCD996 XR is a first class power tool built to work effectively and efficiently in any situation. DeWALT XR FLEXVOLT is a range of 54V cordless power tools offering unrivalled run time and performance. For the first time, professional trades can reliably undertake heavy-duty construction applications without the need for mains power.
For drilling into masonry, the machine produces 38,000 impacts per minute, the highest in its class. The 95Nm of torque offers plenty of oomph when using an auger to bore through timber. The large brushless motor with its improved airflow increases the power output and battery runtimes. A variable speed, intelligent trigger allows total control in all applications.
An all-metal chuck with carbide inserts helps ensure a firm grip, preventing larger diameter, round shank drill bits from slipping. The built-in LED torch has 3 settings: high, medium and low, giving a range from 2.6 to a massive 60 lumens. Using the high setting the drill turns into a very effective torch, illuminating even the darkest corners of a jobsite.
Supplied with 1 x 54V (9.0Ah) FLEXVOLT battery, multi voltage fast charger DCB115 and a T-STAK case.
- Highly efficient, brushless motor, extends battery runtimes
- Performance and specs to rival any cordless combi
- Variable speed, intelligent trigger for complete control
- 3-speed, all metal, gearbox for long tool life
- Faster masonry drilling due to 38,000 impacts per min
- 95Nm of torque for large diameter drilling in timber
- Built-in LED torch 3 settings, from 2.6 to 60 lumens
- Supplied with 1 x 54V (9.0Ah) FLEXVOLT battery, multi voltage fast charger DCB115 and a T-STAK case