DeWALT DCK264P2 Nail Gun Twin Pack 1st & 2nd Fix 18V (5.0Ah)
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
This nailer twin pack comprises a DeWALT DCN692 framing nailer and a DCN660 brushless second fix nailer.
DCN692 Cordless XR Framing Nailer
This powerful 18V machine has two speeds allowing you to achieve the most efficient speed for a given length of nail. The brushless motor technology is maintenance free and greatly extends the run time of the battery. The DCN692 nailer features tool-free jam clearance to minimise down time. It can fire nails 2.8 to 3.3mm in diameter and from 50 to 90mm long. It is suitable for many applications, including stud wall insulation, roofing, floor board and cladding installation etc.
DCN660 Cordless XR Brushless Second Fix Nailer
The DCN660 is a compact, lightweight nailer, ideal for second fix applications. The ergonomic design makes the tool easy and comfortable to use. This is a tough tool built for the work site environment. The depth of drive is adjustable using the handy thumb-wheel adjustor. It takes 1.6mm nails from 32 to 63mm long.
Supplied with two 5.0Ah XR Li-Ion batteries, Multi-Voltage DCB105 XR Universal Charger and TSTAK™ Deep Toolbox.
- DCN692 Cordless XR Framing Nailer
- Bump or sequential modes for efficiency
- Maintenance free brushless motor
- Brushless technology greatly extends battery run time
- Tool-free jam clearance minimises down time
- Fires nails 2.8 to 3.3mm in diameter and from 50 to 90mm long
- DCN660 Cordless XR Brushless Second Fix Nailer
- Compact, lightweight nailer, ideal for second fix applications
- Ergonomic design, easy and comfortable to use
- Adjustable depth of drive
- Takes 1.6mm nails from 32 to 63mm long
- Supplied with two 5.0Ah XR Li-Ion batteries, Multi-Voltage DCB105 XR Universal Charger and TSTAK™ Deep Toolbox.