DeWALT DW088CG Cross Line Green Laser
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
The DW088CG cross line laser produces a green laser line, which increases visibility by up to 4 times compared to red laser light. The brighter green shows up far better in situations where red would barely be discernible.
The self-levelling range is +/- 4°, the laser flashes automatically if outside this range. After a few seconds, the DW088CG settles to an accuracy within +/- 0.3 mm per metre. The working range is up to 20m or 50m using the optional DE092 detector. The beams are individually switchable, horizontal and vertical. A rotating built-in magnetic bracket allows for easy attachment to a metal surface and 1/4" thread allows use with a tripod.
The DW088CG has protection to IP54 standard for water resistance and dust ingress and with its over-moulded casing passes the 1m drop test. Power comes from 3 x AA batteries (included). L x W x H: 112 x 61 x 113mm.
Supplied with wall mounting bracket, batteries and sturdy carry case.
- Green laser beams 4 times brighter than red
- Self-levelling cross line, accurate to ± 0.3 mm per metre
- Easy to use, switchable horizontal and vertical lines
- Self-levelling range of ± 4°, ready to use seconds
- Water and dust proof to IP54 standard
- Built-in magnetic bracket and 1/4" tripod mounting
- Supplied with wall bracket and sturdy case