Dremel Fortiflex Flexi Drive System
Customers Also Bought
The Dremel Fortiflex is a powerful tool. Designed for very precise work, the Fortiflex is an ideal tool for any intricate project. It is indispensable for tasks such as woodcarving using burrs and similar detailing tools, jewellery making, delicate stone carving, glass engraving or any project requiring a combination of power and precision.
The Fortiflex consists of a powerful hanging pendant motor, a heavy duty flexible shaft, a precision hand piece and a foot pedal giving variable speed control (0-20.000rpm). This arrangement makes all the power of a large motor available but keeps the motor out of the way. The flexible shaft delivers that power to a neat hand piece. The slim hand piece is easily manoeuvrable without the weight of the motor or bulk of a full size tool ensuring greater accuracy and less working fatigue. The foot pedal offers speed control, leaving both hands free especially for the most delicate of items.
The Dremel Fortiflex: power meets precision.
Supplied with foot pedal, hand piece, 21 Dremel accessories and handing hook.
- Very controllable ensuring high precision
- Powerful variable speed motor unit
- Flexi shaft and hand piece give maximum control
- Hands free variable speed with foot pedal
- Patented flexi shaft reduces rotation heat
- Takes full range of multi-tool accessories
- Supplied with 21 accessories, foot pedal, hand piece (0.3 - 4mm) and hanging hook