Dura-Grit 6 Piece Woodcarving Set
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
With maximum carving versatility, these 6 fine burrs are ideal for a wide range of carving tasks.
Excellent for DIY, woodworking, power carving, modelling, hobby and craft projects, Dura-Grit are powerful, long lasting cutting and shaping tools that finish as they cut. Swiss machined, they are ideal for use on hard and soft woods, fibreglass, composites, carbon fibre, laminates, rigid and flex PVC piping, rubber hose, ABS and PVC plastics. The tungsten-carbide grit remains sharp for an extended life and won't tear loose.
Exhaustive testings repeatedly show Dura-Grit tools outlasting sandpaper hundreds of times. These tools need little cleaning, however, residue can be removed by running the tip into the bristles of a wire/stainless brush or into uncured rubber. Any of the burr tips can be unscrewed from the mandrel and fibre washer and soaked in solvent (Acetone), or burned clean with a propane torch without damage. Cleaning the burr will restore the cutting surface to virtually new and extend the working life of the tool.
- All the burrs you need for advanced carving
- Ideal for carving, shaping, hollowing, detailing, sanding
- Can be used on a wide variety of materials
- Fits all Dremel, Proxxon and other small drill grinders
- Woodcarving Set contains:
- 80 Grit 9mm dia. Conical Tip Burr
- 80 Grit 12.7mm dia. Aspirin Tip Burr
- 80 Grit 9mm dia. Flat Head Burr
- 80 Grit 9mm dia. Rounded End Burr
- 80 Grit 9mm dia. Ball End Burr
- 80 Grit 9mm dia. Hollow Tip Burr