Easy Wood Tools Ci2-SQ Carbide Cutter Square
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
The Ci2 solid carbide tip is 10.8mm square. It fits the Easy Start Rougher, Mini Easy Rougher and Mid-Size Easy Rougher.
The standard carbide tips provide a neutral rake, which is the angle of a cutter relative to its cutting surface. These cutters start sharp and stay sharper longer to reduce catches and blowouts.
When one side of the cutter eventually dulls, simply rotate to a fresh cutting edge and continue turning. When all edges are used, simply replace the cutter. More time for turning and zero time spent sharpening.
Easy Wood Tools is the only turning company that manufactures its own carbide. All the tips are made in the Easy Tools manufacturing plant in Illinois USA. Easy Tools has complete control over the process and the quality. Their proprietary formula is the sharpest, hardest and longest-lasting in the industry.
- Fits the Easy Start, Mini Easy and Mid-Size Easy Roughers
- 10.8mm square, solid carbide
- Optimum grade of carbide, long lasting cutting edge
- Proprietary grinding for the sharpest edge possible.
- Precision ground finish
- Easy Wood Tools tips are 100% made in the USA