Easy Wood Tools Ci4 Carbide Cutter - Diamond
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
The Ci4 solid carbide diamond shaped tip is 9.6mm wide. It fits the Easy Start Easy Detailer, Mini Easy Detailer, and Mid-Size Easy Detailer, Full Size Easy Detailer and Pro Easy Detailer.
The standard carbide cutters provide a neutral rake, which is the angle of a cutter relative to its cutting surface. These cutters start sharp and stay sharper longer to reduce catches and blowouts.
When one portion of the cutter eventually dulls, simply rotate to a fresh cutting edge and continue turning. When all edges are used, simply replace the cutter. More time for turning and zero time spent sharpening.
Easy Wood Tools is the only turning company that manufactures its own carbide. All the tips are made in the Easy Tools manufacturing plant in Illinois USA. Easy Tools has complete control over the process and the quality. Their proprietary formula is the sharpest, hardest and longest-lasting in the industry.
- Fits: Easy Start Easy Detailer, Mini Easy Detailer
- Fits: Mid-Size Easy, Full Size Easy and Pro Easy Detailers
- 9.6mm wide, solid carbide
- Optimum grade of carbide, long lasting cutting edge
- Proprietary grinding for the sharpest edge possible.
- Precision ground finish
- Easy Wood Tools tips are 100% made in the USA