Easy Wood Tools Pro EASY HOLLOWER™ #2
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
Hollow forms can be tricky, Easy Wood Tools hollowers make this branch of turning easier and safer. Turn hollow forms with confidence, Easy Hollowing tools are designed to give you access from just-under-the-rim to deep unseen cavities. Hollowing is as Easy as 1 - 2 - 3.
The Mid-size Easy Hollower #2 has a gently curved shaft allowing you to begin hollowing to the side and start undercutting. It comes fitted with a Solid Carbide cutting tip. Easy Wood Tools’ carbide keeps an edge many, many times longer than HSS. When the edge eventually dulls; simply slacken the fixing screw and turn to a fresh edge. The 12.7mm deep by 25mm wide rectangular section shaft provides excellent stability and gives the #2 hollower a reach of 200mm.
The 508mm long handle is straight grained American Maple, with a copper ferrule for strength. The overall length is 749mm.
The shaft is engraved with the corresponding carbide cutter reference number.
All Easy Wood Tools are 100% made in the USA.
- Hollower #2; gently curved shaft to begin undercutting
- 12.7mm x 25mm shaft provides 200mm reach
- Carbide cutter keeps its edge many, many times longer than HSS
- Rectangular section shaft improves stability and minimises chatter
- No need to sharpen; simply rotate cutter to a fresh edge
- American Maple handle with copper ferrule for strength
- Easy Wood Tools are 100% made in the USA