Ecopoxy FlowCast Casting Resin
Customers Also Bought
FlowCast is the next generation in clear casting resins. EcoPoxy’s research team designed this latest product specifically for casting pours.
FlowCast is easy to work with and fulfils several criteria crucial to successful casting. FlowCast is a 100% solids 2-component epoxy formulated for a long gel time. It has low exothermic heat buildup and cures to a crystal-clear solid that resists stress cracking.
FlowCast features a lower viscosity, allowing more air bubbles to escape and dissipate during curing. The lower viscosity allows it to soak deeper into the wood for a stronger bond. It is perfect for pouring river tables, ocean tables and any other deep pour applications or casting in silicone moulds. You can pour it up to a depth of 38mm depending on volume.
It cures over a period of 72 hours to a crystal-clear solid that resists stress cracking. If preferred it can be coloured with one of EcoPoxy’s pigments. FlowCast is ideal for casting and see-through encapsulation, accentuating and magnifying the objects within. Whether you’re pouring a giant wood slab table or a small serving tray, FlowCast is the product you are looking for.
- Designed for pouring river tables, ocean tables
- Excellent choice for see-through encapsulation
- Low exothermic heat buildup, allowing for pours up 38mm thick
- Low viscosity, excellent bubble dissipation and release
- 100% solids, no VOC's, low odour
- Crystal clear, UV resistant, extremely durable
- Self-levelling, impact resistant