Axminster Woodturning Blanks
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
These quality bowl blanks are all sourced from long standing, trusted suppliers, and carefully selected by our expert woodturners. The quality control inspection ensures our blanks are split and shake free.
Each and every blank is kiln-dried with hot wax applied to the end grain and edges to prevent reabsorption of moisture whilst in storage. This ensures your finished object will be stable when brought into a centrally heated environment.
With a range of species, shapes and sizes, there is plenty of scope for turning bowls, platters and other examples of the turner’s art.
With a wide selection of sizes to choose from, you are sure to find something to inspire your next project.
- Cut and dried hardwood for woodturning projects
- Quality turnery blanks in a variety of species
- Square and round available in range of sizes
- Carefully selected by our expert woodturners
- Quality control ensures blanks are split and shake free
- Blanks all kiln-dried with edges hot waxed for protection