Axminster Professional Screw Thread Hold Down Clamp
Customers Also Bought
The screw thread hold down clamp fits perfectly into any 20mm bench dog hole. It makes an ideal addition to the UJK Multifunction workbenches and the Festool MFT/3 Multifunction table. You can use it on a Parf Guide system cutting table and any Axminster UJK woodworking bench.
The hold down clamp consists of a high quality Axminster clamp, fitted to an aluminium, CNC machined spigot. The clamp has a throat depth of 55mm and a maximum working height of 130mm. The swivel pad is a non-marring pad which will protect your work. The hold down clamp comes with an M8 locking knob.
The hold down clamp functions perfectly with the lower portion of the spigot in a Parf dog hole or 20mm bench dog hole. Parf dog holes and those in the Festool MFT/3 rely on their exact sizing to maintain accuracy. In which case, we suggest you secure it using the M8 knob and washer.
The main part of the spigot, which sits above the surface, is 25mm diameter. This precisely matches the 25mm portion of your Parf dogs and the body of Parf Twist dogs. It allows you to use the clamp’s spigot as a reference, positioning and clamping a workpiece at the same time.
The hold down clamp is a real bonus when you are setting up work on the vertical face of a UJK workbench. With a Twist or Parf dog in one hole and the clamp directly above, you won’t need a second pair of hands.
- Ideal accessory for UJK Multifunction workbenches
- Use on any Parf Guide system cutting table
- Fits the Festool MFT/3 Multifunction table
- Suitable for Axminster UJK woodworking benches
- Fits perfectly into any 20mm bench dog hole
- 25mm portion precisely matches 25mm portion of Parf dogs
- Aluminium CNC machined spigot
- Throat depth of 55mm, maximum working height 130mm
- Non-marring pad protects your work
- Includes an M8 Aluminum knob
Axminster Trade Clamps come with a Lifetime Guarantee
Should they fail at any time due to a material or manufacturing defect, we will replace them free of charge.