EVO-STIK Rapid Mitre Fix Adhesive (2 Part)
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
EVO-STIK Rapid Mitre Fix is a super glue amongst super glues. This cyanoacrylate adhesive with its activator sets in next to no time without compromising bond strength. It will bond a wide variety of materials, including wood, MDF, porcelain, metal, many rubbers and some plastics.
EVO-STIK Rapid Mitre Fix produces excellent results when used on mitre joints for frames and is especially useful for bonding mitres on kitchen cornices and pelmets. EVO-STIK Rapid Mitre Fix produces clean, tight joints in just 10 seconds with an almost invisible glue line. Apply the glue to one side of the joint and spray the activator on the other, bring the two together and count to ten, it’s that simple. A job that would normally take hours with PVA and a range of clamps now only requires a few dabs of glue, a quick spray and around ten seconds.
Pack contains 50g adhesive and 200ml activator
A word of caution: before gluing the intended pieces together, bring the two halves together and check the fit, once glued the bond is very strong and there is no going back.
- Easy to use, bonds mitre corners and repairs in seconds
- Produces clean, tight and thin joints without need for clamping
- High viscosity adhesive suitable for porous materials
- Bonds wood, MDF, porcelain, ceramics, metals, UPVC
- Pack contains 50g adhesive and 200ml activator
- Only requires around 10 seconds to form strong bond
- Invaluable for neat mitres on kitchen cornices and pelmets