FEIN 232 BiM E-Cut Precision Wood Saw Blade (Starlock)
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
These FEIN E-cut blades are a combination of the proven performance of Japanese style saw teeth and the longevity of bi-metal. The result is greater strength, wear resistance, speed and outstanding results even in hardwood. Bi-metal gives you three times the tool life of standard E-cut blades. The special saw blade geometry allows you to make plunge cuts with greater control. The blade measures 50mm wide blade x 50mm cutting depth.
The FEIN Starlock (patented) oscillating multi-tool mounting system overcomes the disadvantages found with previous designs. Starlock sets the new standard in the oscillating multi-tool market. The design greatly improves the transmission of torque from the motor to the blade tip. No more wasted power means faster working, minimised vibration and better results. Starlock accessories are compatible with all OIS and OIS-compatible power tools currently on the market.
- Performance and precision of Japanese style teeth
- Bi-metal construction gives 3x tool life of standard blades
- 50mm wide cutting edge x 50mm cutting depth
- Cuts all wooden materials, plasterboard and soft plastics
- Increased cutting speed, greater strength and wear resistance
- Starlock mounting for fast work progress and precise results
- Increased contact area ensuring maximum power transmission
- Compatible with all Oscillating Multi-Tools using the OIS fitting system: FEIN MultiMaster, FEIN MultiTalent, Bosch GOP, Bosch PMF, AEG, Hitachi, Einhell, Makita, Metabo, Milwaukee, Ryobi, Skil, Dremel and others. DeWALT Oscillating Multi-Tools will require an adaptor.