FEIN BIM E-Cut Universal Blade 152 (Starlock Plus)
Customers Also Bought
E-Cut universal blades with bi-metal toothing, result in a robust saw blade. Suitable for metal and wood, they can cut sheet metal (400 N/m² tensile strength) up to approximately 2mm, aluminium profiles, wood, copper pipes, drywall and almost all plastics. Blade measurements: 44mm blade width x 60mm cutting depth.
The FEIN Starlock (patented) oscillating multi-tool mounting system overcomes the disadvantages found with previous designs. Starlock sets the new standard in the oscillating multi-tool market. The design greatly improves the transmission of torque from the motor to the tip of the blade. No more wasted power, means faster working, minimised vibration, the potential for longer blades and better results. Looking rather like a crown bottle top, the raised portion of the Starlock snaps into the next generation of multi-tools, making the system truly tool-less.
- Universal - wood, metal and plastics
- Bi-metal (BiM) toothing, robust blade, long life
- Offset for flush cutting
- 60mm length x 44mm blade width
- Starlock mounting for fast work progress and precise results
- Zero slippage between the blade and the tool
- Compatible with all FEIN and some Bosch Oscillating Multi-Tools including: FEIN AFMT 12 SL, FEIN AFMT 12 QSL, FEIN AFMM 18 QSL, FEIN FMT 250, FEIN FMM 350 Q, FEIN MultiMaster, FEIN MultiTalent, Bosch GOP 280, Bosch GOP 350, Bosch GOP 300, Bosch GOP 250, Bosch GOP 18 V, Bosch PMF 350 CES and Bosch PMF 220 CE. Other brands will require an adapter from the machine’s manufacturer