FEIN HCS E-Cut Precision Saw Blade 127 (Starlock Plus)
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
The Japanese style teeth of these blades produce clean and accurate cuts in wood. The wider blade is more suited to straight long cuts. Off-set for flush cutting. The blade measures 50mm length x 65mm blade width. FEIN reference 127.
The FEIN Starlock (patented) oscillating multi-tool mounting system overcomes the disadvantages found with previous designs. Starlock sets the new standard in the oscillating multi-tool market. The design greatly improves the transmission of torque from the motor to the blade tip. No more wasted power, means faster working, minimised vibration and better results. Looking rather like a crown bottle top, the raised portion of the Starlock snaps into the next generation of multi-tools, making the system truly tool-less.
- Japanese style teeth produce clean accurate cuts in wood
- Offset for flush cutting
- 50mm length x 65mm blade width
- Extra wide shape for long, straight cuts
- Starlock mounting for fast work progress and precise results
- Increased contact area ensuing maximum power transmission
- Compatible with all FEIN and some Bosch Oscillating Multi-Tools including: FEIN AFMT 12 SL, FEIN AFMT 12 QSL, FEIN AFMM 18 QSL, FEIN FMT 250, FEIN FMM 350 Q, FEIN MultiMaster, FEIN MultiTalent, Bosch GOP 280, Bosch GOP 350, Bosch GOP 300, Bosch GOP 250, Bosch GOP 18 V, Bosch PMF 350 CES and Bosch PMF 220 CE. Other brands will require an adapter from the machine’s manufacturer