FEIN HCS E-Cut Precision Saw Blade 126 (Starlock)
Customers Also Bought
The Japanese style teeth of these blades produce clean and accurate cuts in wood. The blade measures 50mm length x 35mm blade width. The wider blade is more suited to straight long cuts, while the narrower blade is great for detail cuts. Off-set for flush cutting, FEIN reference 126.
The FEIN Starlock (patented) oscillating multi-tool mounting system overcomes the disadvantages found with previous designs. Starlock sets the new standard in the oscillating multi-tool market. The design greatly improves the transmission of torque from the motor to the blade tip. No more wasted power, means faster working, minimised vibration and better results. Starlock accessories are compatible with all OIS and OIS-compatible power tools currently on the market. Looking rather like a crown bottle top, the raised portion of the Starlock snaps into the next generation of multi-tools, making the system truly tool-less.
- Japanese style teeth produce clean accurate cuts in wood
- Offset for flush cutting
- 50mm length x 35mm blade width; narrow with waist for optimum cutting speed and good swarf removal
- Wide blade for straight long cuts, narrower blade for detail cuts
- Starlock mounting for fast work progress and precise results
- Increased contact area ensuing maximum power transmission
- Compatible with all Oscillating Multi-Tools using the OIS fitting system; FEIN MultiMaster, FEIN MultiTalent, Bosch GOP, Bosch PMF, AEG, Hitachi, Einhell, Makita, Metabo, Milwaukee, Ryobi, Skil, Dremel and others. DeWALT Oscillating Multi-Tools will require an adapter