FEIN Segmented Saw Blade 113 (Starlock)
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
This circular saw blade is intended for use on soft materials such as wood and plastics. It is 85mm diameter. The recessed centre allows you to make flush cuts. The segmented section means the blade is capable of cutting right into a corner. FEIN 113 blade.
The FEIN Starlock (patented) oscillating multi-tool mounting system overcomes the disadvantages found with previous designs. Starlock sets the new standard in the oscillating multi-tool market. The design greatly improves the transmission of torque from the motor to the blade tip. No more wasted power, means faster working, minimised vibration and better results. Starlock accessories are compatible with all OIS and OIS-compatible power tools currently on the market. Looking rather like a crown bottle top, the raised portion of the Starlock snaps into the next generation of multi-tools, making the system truly tool-less.
- 85mm diameter circular saw blade for all plastics and furnishings
- Segmented section allows cutting into a corner
- Recessed centre allows flush cutting
- Starlock mounting for fast work progress and precise results
- Increased contact area ensuring maximum power transmission
- Zero slippage between the blade and the tool
- Compatible with all Oscillating Multi-Tools using the OIS fitting system; FEIN MultiMaster, FEIN MultiTalent, Bosch GOP, Bosch PMF, AEG, Hitachi, Einhell, Makita, Metabo, Milwaukee, Ryobi, Skil, Dremel and others. DeWALT Oscillating Multi-Tools will require an adaptor