Festool Angle Stop For ISC420 Saw FS-WA-ISC
Customers Also Bought
The Festool FS-WA-ISC angle stop fits onto a Festool guide rail for use with the ISC240 insulation saw. In combination with the ISC 240 insulation saw, it enables you to cut insulating materials at precise angles. The angle range range is from +47° to -47° with a maximum workpiece width of 900mm.
The angle stop includes a scale arm along with an adjustable stop for repeat cuts. Insulation works at its best level of efficiency when fitted correctly. With angle stop connected to a Festool guide rail you can reproduce precise angles for a perfect fit. When not in use the angle stop aligns with the guide rail for safe, convenient transportation.
- Accessory for Festool ISC240 insulation saw
- For cutting insulation materials at precise angles
- Includes adjustable stop for repeat cuts
- Wide angle range + 47° to - 47°
- Tooless connection to Festool guide rail
- Maximum cutting width 900mm
- Parking position for easy transport and storage