Festool Antistatic Suction Hose With RFID Chip D27/32 x 3.5m-AS/CTR
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
The robust, smooth outer casing makes all the difference compared to standard corrugated hoses, which catch on every corner. In addition to being antistatic, it minimises the possibility of damage to delicate work surfaces. The hose itself is light and extremely flexible offering maximum freedom of movement. The smooth internal bore reduces friction and increases the airflow rate and therefore the suction power; it’s a major improvement and one that helps improve efficiency. The conical shape (from 27mm to 32mm) ensures better suction performance. If you want an extended reach, simply join two or more hoses together.
The CLEANTEC bayonet lock makes a quick and secure connection between the hose and power tool. The bayonet fitting conveniently fits into the opposite end for storage and transport, keeping any remaining dust in the hose. This feature also allows you to join two or more hoses for extended reach.
The hose features an RFID chip, which communicates the hose diameter on connection to a compatible extractor in order to ensure correct suction adjustments.
Suitable for Festool extractors CT 26/36/48 and for the CT MINI, and CT MIDI from Jan 2019.
- Smooth and supple, no ribs to catch
- CLEANTEC bayonet for positive connection to power tool
- Join two or more hoses for extended reach
- Smooth internal bore for increased airflow
- RFID chip for automatic suction hose detection
- Antistatic and lightweight, increases efficiency
- Bayonet fitting fits into opposite end for storage or transport
- Suitable for Festool extractors CT 26/36/48 and for the CT MINI, and CT MIDI from Jan 2019.