Festool CT Pre Dust Separator CT26/36/48 CV-VA-20
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
This cyclone separator connects to the top of a Festool CT 24, 36 or 48 extractor, forming a stable and highly efficient extraction system.
The cyclone design separates and diverts dust into a collection container before the dust reaches the extractor itself. This has several major benefits: 95% of larger particles and 80% of the fine dust never reach the extractor hugely reducing the workload of the main filer. The filter bag inside your extractor takes much, much longer to fill, making a genuine cost saving. There is no loss of suction, as the CT-VA connects directly to your extractor.
This is the optimum way to deal with high volumes of waste. The waste drops into the clear container, which if lined with a waste bag makes for very easy disposal and changing. The clear containers are stackable and available separately should you wish to swap when full and deal with them all at once at the end of the day. Being clear gives you an instant visual check to see how full it is.
The system is suitable for use with both L and M dust categories. The modular design enables easy cleaning of the individual parts. The CT-VA has no moving parts to wear out and will extend the life of your extractor at the same time.
Supplied with cyclone Systainer, VAB-20 collection container with lid, storage Systainer, connecting hose and disposal bag.
- Compatible with Festool mobile dust extractors CT 26/36/48
- Easy to fit, clips onto extractor forming stable unit
- Approved for dust categories L and M
- Efficient separation 95% coarse, 80% fine dust
- Greatly reduces workload on the main filter
- Transparent collection container for easy visual check
- Makes disposal of high volumes of dust an easy and clean job