Festool DOMINO XL DF 700 EQ-Plus Jointing Machine Set
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
The XL jointer is perfect for making strong joints in furniture, door construction and many other solid wood projects. Creating elongated holes for holding the specially shaped DOMINO dowels, the cutter makes precise holes with no scorch marks due to the patented parallel turning and pendulum motion. Many different width and length DOMINO dowels can be used, the XL is the bigger brother to the DF 500 cutting larger DOMINO holes. Fully adjustable fences allow you to cut single or a series and central or offset holes with perfect alignment. The first DOMINO cut is exact, subsequent holes with a small amount of play allow for the joint to be aligned effortlessly. The result is a stable joint, secure from the first dowel. The DOMINO has a special shape combined with expanding glue pockets and lateral/longitudinal grooves to give the dowel a secure grip. Available in solid beech or Sipo dowels for exterior use are mould and insect resistant.
Various accessories increase the versatility: support bracket which is a simple right angle bracket that attaches to the base of the Domino with two thumb screws, can be used to add surface area to the face of the Domino to increase stability during use. Trim stop to help align narrow wooden strips between 22 and 70mm centrally, plus it can be used for mitre cuts. Cross stop, which is used for repeat hole spacing between 100 and 205mm without the need for marking the work. Handrail fence and DF-stop for reducing dowel centre from 37 to 20mm.
Supplied as a set version complete with: D12 cutter, support bracket and Systainer T-LOC case SYS 5.
- Jointing furniture, door construction and for many other projects
- Cuts elongated holes for specially shaped DOMINO dowels
- Various width and length DOMINO dowels available
- Precise holes due to the patented parallel turning and pendulum motion
- Cut single, series, central or offset DOMINO holes
- Adjustable fences with angle setting, perfect alignment
- Supplied with D12 cutter
- Support bracket to increase stability during use on smaller projects
- Systainer T-LOC case SYS 5
Festool Warranty All-Inclusive
- Includes 36 month machine guarantee
- Full repair, free of charge
- Replaced in the event of theft
- Original parts guaranteed
- 15 day money back
Post Purchase Process
In order to take advantage of the Festool Warranty All-Inclusive you will need to:
- Create a MyFestool account
- Register your tool within 30 days of purchase
Please note: From 1st November 2020, Axminster Tools can no longer register your tool purchases for the Festool Extended Warranty. For more information, please visit the Service section of the Festool website.