Festool ETS EC Eccentric Sander 150/3 & 150/5
Customers Also Bought
These Festool sanders have been specifically designed with comfort as a primary consideration. They will considerably reduce fatigue when, for example, sanding overhead as thanks to the ergonomic design there are various ways of holding these tools, ensuring a comfortable grip at all times.
The ETS EC 150 has a number of important features, the first being working height of just 116mm, ensuring that access to limited work areas is unimpeded. Secondly, there’s a powerful brushless EC-TEC motor, which is contained in a sophisticated housing with a balanced centre of gravity. This makes the ETS EC 150 the ideal one-handed sander for achieving a blemish free and flawless surface.
The sander incorporates a new Vibration Control System, which actively regulates the speed of the motor if vibrations are too great. This results in a quieter, smoother operation and a greatly improved feel with noticeably fewer vibrations.
The machine also has a unique suction detection system. When activated, it ensures that the sander will only start if a suction hose is connected. This function can be disabled if required.
The carbide tipped, pad brake prevents the sanding pad from revolving too quickly when in a no-load state and it also allows the machine to be applied to a surface without producing grooves.
Available as the ETS EC 150/3 with a 3mm sanding orbit stroke for fine sanding and extra fine sanding or alternatively as the ETS 150/5 with a 5mm sanding orbit stroke for light sanding and intermediate sanding on varnish or paint.
Fitted with a MULTI-JETSTREAM 2 pad, this works using intake air and exhaust air to generate airflow transporting the sanding dust away from the pads surface so that the abrasive wears evenly without clogging as well as keeping the surface at a low temperature. The result is almost 100% dust extraction for an improved rate of material removal, a better finish and a healthy working environment.
Supplied with a MULTI-JETSTREAM 2 sanding pad and plug-it cable in a SYSTAINER SYS 2T-LOC.
- EC-TEC, maintenance free, brushless, 400W motor
- Ergonomic compact design
- 150mm sanding pad diameter
- Extended abrasive life with 'MULTI-JETSTREAM 2 pad', reduces heat and prevents clogging
- Two models available: 3 or 5mm sanding orbital stroke
- Speed of eccentric movement: 6,000-10,000rpm
- Suitable for one-handed operation
- Vibration Control System to ensure quieter performance
- Total control with sanding pad brake
- Automatic dust hose detection system
- 27mm dust extraction port
- 3mm Orbit ETS EC 150/3 or 5mm Orbit ETS EC 150/5
- Supplied with 150mm a MULTI-JETSTREAM 2 pad, Systainer T-LOC 2 case