Festool Granat Delta Abrasive (Pkt 50)
Customers Also Viewed
Festool Granat abrasives feature a high tech coating, providing maximum resistance to clogging and smearing. These advanced abrasives last longer, reduce rework and ultimately save you money by reducing costs and achieving a consistent, high quality finish. Festool engineer and manufacture Granat abrasives to strict FEPA standards, guaranteeing uniform abrasive distribution and consistent results.
Festool Granat abrasives comprise hardened aluminium oxide and ceramic grits, and are particularly effective on scratch resistant and high VOC coatings. Granat abrasive is suitable for use on paints, lacquers, plastics, mineral materials, acrylic, repair compounds, epoxy filler and similar materials. These 93mm delta shaped sheets enable you to sand edges and rebates; the triangular tip offers easy access into corners.
Supplied in packs of 50, these are suitable for the Festool RO 90 DX Sander, DX 93 and similar.
- 93mm delta shape for easy sanding of rebates and corners
- Aluminium oxide and ceramic grit for hard surfaces
- Use for sanding melamine lacquers, paints, epoxy filler and similar
- Engineered and manufactured to strict FEPA standards
- Uniform abrasive distribution for consistent sanding results