Festool Granat Sanding Discs 150mm 48 Hole
Customers Also Bought
The 48-hole pattern of these Festool abrasive discs, when used with the matching Jetstream 2 pad and an extractor, results in virtually 100% dust extraction. The design even picks up dust attempting to escape from around the edge of the disc. The 48-hole design is fully compatible with the older 16-hole configuration.
Festool Granat abrasives feature a high tech coating, providing maximum resistance to clogging and smearing. Long lasting, it produces a smooth, even surface finish. The abrasive is a mixture of hardened aluminium oxide and ceramic grits. The grit range covers aggressive stock removal to superfine finish sanding.
Engineered and manufactured to strict FEPA standards, Festool Granat abrasive guarantees a uniform abrasive coating for consistent sanding results. It is particularly effective on scratch resistant coatings, hard surface paints and high VOC coatings. This advanced abrasive reduces rework and ultimately saves you money by reducing costs and achieving a consistent, high quality finish.
Granat abrasive is suitable for use on paints, VOC clear coats, lacquers, plastics, mineral materials, acrylic, repair compounds, epoxy filler and similar materials.
- 48-hole Jetstream 2 design for efficient extraction
- Fully compatible with Festool 16-hole sanding pads
- Tough aluminium oxide and hard ceramic grit, long lasting
- Resists clogging and smearing, high quality surface finish
- Effective on scratch resistant coatings and high VOC coatings
- Use for sanding melamine lacquers, paints, epoxy filler and similar