Festool HK55 EBQ Plus Circular Saw & FSK420 Guide Rail - PACKAGE DEAL
Customers Also Bought
Package comprises the Festool HK55 EBQ Plus Circular Saw and 420mm Festool FSK Cross Cut Guide Rail.
HK55 EBQ Plus Saw
The HK55 is a high performance, high precision, versatile plunge saw. The high torque 1,200W motor features constant electronics which maintain the power under load. The HK55 has a maximum depth of cut of 55mm (2.1/8"). Setting the depth of cut is fast and accurate, using an easy-to-read scale coupled with a simple lever. You can pre-set the depth of cut for plunge cuts. The saw is capable of cutting bevels up to 50°. The swing control for the blade guard is on the front handle. In this position your hands are safely out of the way. Using the right blade for the job saves time and produces better results. Changing the blade on the HK55 is tool free and could not be easier. The blade guard features an integrated riving knife, increasing safety by helping to prevent the blade binding in the cut. Supplied with 18 tooth TCT blade and T-LOC SYSTAINER case.
FSK420 Cross Cut Guide Rail
The FSK420 cross cutting guide rail and the Festool HK55, together form an easily portable and highly accurate cross cut system allowing precision square and mitre cuts. The level of accuracy produced is normally only experienced using a static mitre saw. The Festool system is more convenient especially when working in situations where a large mitre saw is impractical. The rail features an adjustable stop system that allows for angled cuts from 0° to 60° both left and right, with stops at common angles. A quick-acting closure allows you to quickly attach or detach your saw. An adjustable starting position stop with built-in rubber spring helps reset the saw ready for the next cut. The HK55 has the ability to work with materials of different thickness; the depth of cut reaches to 55mm off the rail and 50mm on the rail. Length 420mm.
- HK55 EBQ Plus Saw
- High torque 1,200W motor, electronics maintain power under load
- Maximum depth of cut of 55mm(2.1/8")
- Easy-to-read, accurate depth setting with a simple lever
- Pre-set depth for plunge cuts
- Bevels cutting up to 50°
- Blade guard features an integrated riving knife
- Supplied with 18 tooth TCT blade and T-LOC SYSTAINER case
- 3 year Festool warranty available (registration required)
- FSK420 Cross Cut Guide Rail
- Designed to work in combination with Festool HK55 saw
- Forms a portable and highly accurate cross cut system
- Precision square and mitre cuts up to 420mm
- Convenient working when a mitre saw is impractical
- Adjustable stop system for cuts from 0° to 60° both left and right
- Stops at common angles
- Special closure allows you to quickly attach or detach your saw